Last updated: May 29, 2023
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you visit the website SidecarMemories.com (our “Website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
1. Information We Collect
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Recognizing you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences.
- Gathering data about the usage of our Website. This allows us to improve our Website and ensure it functions properly.
3. Third-Party Data Processor
4. Disclosure of Your Information
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. Only to the extent necessary for the purpose of providing services on our behalf.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.